With your PADI Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Number of dives: 5
Choices of Adventure dives include:
Deep diving, dry suit diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater navigation and wreck diving
Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
What is included?
- All Scuba equipment
- Air fills
"either PADI Crewpack" pack consisting of
- PADI Adventures in Diving manual
- PADI Multipurpose Data Carrier Slate
"or eLearning access Key" allowing access to
- The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Interactive Materials
- Complete knowledge reviews and upload
- Log Book endorsement
- PADI Advanced Openwater Certification Card
Continue divingWhats next?
Please print and complete the PADI Medical Statement before attending any diving course. If you have to answer 'Yes' to any of the question you must consult a physician prior to attending.