Why PADI Rescue Diver?
The PADI Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you'll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned First Aid program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Dive first aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- Inwater artificial respiration
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
How long will it take?
- Open Water Training: 5 sessions over 2 days
What is included?
- All Scuba equipment
- Air fills
"either PADI Crewpack" pack consisting of
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- PADI Accident Management Slate
"or eLearning access Key" allowing access to
- The PADI Rescue Diver Course Interactive Materials
- Complete knowledge reviews and upload
- Complete final exam and upload
- Logbook Endorsement
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification Card
Emergency First Response First Aid
If you have not completed a First Aid Course in the past 24 months, you can complete the Emergency First Response First Aid course with us prior to starting the Rescue Diver course.
What is include
- EFR First Aid Manual
- Logbook Endorsement
- EFR Certification Card
Price£85 Including materials
Continue divingWhats next?
Please print and complete the PADI Medical Statement before attending any diving course. If you have to say 'Yes' to any of the question you must consult a physician prior to attending.