With your PADI Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives along with three others. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills.
What do I need to start?
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
Choices of Adventure dives include:
Deep diving, dry suit diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater navigation and wreck diving
Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
What is included?
- 5 Adventure dives
- All Scuba equipment
- Air fills
"eLearning access Key" allowing access to
- The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Interactive Materials
- Complete knowledge reviews and upload
- Log Book endorsement
- PADI Advanced Openwater Certification eCARD
Continue divingWhats next?
Please print and complete the PADI Medical Statement before attending any diving course. If you require a doctors signature you must obtain this prior to attending.